The Virtual Writing Tutor is an educational website. I am committed to helping people learn English. If you would like to write for us, we can help you get your original message out on https://blog.virtualwritingtutor.com.
Submit your article for review to admin (at) virtualwritingtutor.com.**
I welcome blog post articles on these topics:
- writing and blogging
- IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GRE, etc.
- online courses
- learning resources, websites, channels, textbooks, software
- language learning research
- teaching tips
Here are my rules:
- I ignore low-quality articles with bad English and useless content. If you don’t hear back from me within a couple of days, you won’t hear back from me at all. I’m very picky.
- I remove all links that don’t benefit my readers.
- I will add useful links to other relevant articles on the blog to promote internal linking.
- I don’t give out author accounts
- You need to own the copyright of all the content you want me to publish, with the exception of share-alike and public domain images
- You must tweet or share a link on social media to the content I publish on your behalf. If you don’t think it is worth sharing, then why should I publish it, right?
**I do not charge for guest blogs. If you want to pay someone, pay a content writer or copy editor to make sure your post is worth reading.